4.05.2009

disappearing act

I posted this picture on my other blog a few days ago, but thought I would ask you guys, too - what can I make with cardamom? Any ideas, other than chai tea?

I had a very "fun-day", as Phillip says. You can read a bit about it over here. I'll be back with pictures and stories and a wickedly wicked fantastic Frenchy's find that is green and goes on my feet. Since she was with me (or I was with her and my luck oozed out), Ingrid also found something great.

I'm scooting to Halifax (not literally) for a couple days for work, so I'll be back soon. Speaking of Halifax, my soaps are now at Love, Me Boutique! I'm hoping to stop in for myself. If you're in the city, have a peek.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!