6.06.2008

i'm an Etsy featured seller!


Here it is in print: at 1:00 Atlantic time today, I’m going to be on Etsy’s main page as the featured seller! There’s a picture of me (thanks, Adam!) and a little interview. Ill be on the main page for a couple of days, and there is also an archive of featured sellers where the picture and interview will remain. I’m very excited, and hope that you all check out my shop! I’m anticipating some extra sales, so I have decided to list soaps which I have curing as advance orders - they will be shipped when they’ve finished curing.

I can be contacted through Etsy conversations, or by e-mail at info (at) birchbarksoap (dot) com

Happy lathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!