7.12.2007

the toes, the toes!



As Phillip's toes get fatter and fatter (and consequently cuter and cuter), they're looking more and more like his dad's. Maybe it's just because he's got them squinched up. Regardless, they're pretty sweet little sausages.

The wee one had a standard night last night - he ate at 11, woke at 2 to eat, and was awake for an hour and 45 minutes, which is what we'd like to get him out of the habit of doing (ideally, he'd go right back to sleep, like he does after his 11 feed). Then he was up at 6, bright eyed and bushy tailed. I was noticing in the middle of the night that his smell is one of the things I enjoy most about being with Phillip - babies just smell delicious! And he's smiling more now, especially after he eats. That makes things a bit more fun - as much as I want him to stay small, I'm excited for when he'll be interacting more with his environment. It's fun, it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!