7.15.2007

lashes and laughs and a birthday bash


This little guy is the happiest person on earth after his first feed of the morning. I always get a couple smiles, and yesterday he made the first little laughy sounds to go with the smiles!

We went to a friend's parent's camp to celebrate a birthday for most of the day yesterday, which was absolutely lovely. Phillip had a fussy kind of day, which was too bad, but we still had a good time (I hope everyone else did and didn't mind his crying!) We played games (my favourite thing - even if I'm just watching other people play it relaxes me) and hung out and had a delicious birthday supper. Have you ever played bocce with a baby in a carrier on your front? It's much harder than it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!