6.20.2007

weigela and other wonders




It's my favourite time of the year in the garden - there are things in bloom, but there are still many more things to come and so much potential. With every plant or flower that passes its peak, though, I'm a little sad that I have to wait all the way until next year to see them again. First, the crocuses, then daffodils, lily of the valley... but that's the nature of the thing. Our little veggie garden is doing very well - the peas are climbing, the green onions are delicious, the lettuce and carrots are looking good. And the roses are here, yay! I've taken Phillip out to smell them several times this week. Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!