2.13.2006

SNOW DAY!

What every teacher lives for. Not because I dislike my job, but in what other profession do you get surprise days off? All winter long it's like a weather lottery, and on days like today, my number is finally picked!

The only trouble with snow days (I'm not complaining) is that I get so excited when I hear the announcement that I can't go back to sleep. That's why it's 6:46am and here I am at the computer. I thought that schools might be closed, so I had been waking up on and off since 5:00, probably driving Adam crazy. I thought it would be best for everyone if I just got up.

Now to figure out how to best spend my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!