10.29.2013

don't look at this post if you have a snake phobia (LL, I mean you!)



I've been particularly thankful for my work lately. It's primarily what's been keeping my so very busy over the past several weeks, but in a good way. I spent the last week with colleagues doing professional development, which is always good, and although there are never enough hours in a day to get it all done, I kind of feel like I'm in a good groove. I have a job that I love, in a field that is fascinating and always evolving, and I get to work with a lot of fantastic teachers and school staff all over my end of the most beautiful province in the country. I consider that a whole lot of wonderful.

That said, I certainly enjoy the rest of my time. It's hard for me to switch from ultra-efficient work mode to home mode some days, though. I'll keep trying.

I discovered this song last week and can't stop singing it. (Warning: it's sooooo catchy.)

This video made my day a lot lighter. I think everyone wants to be friends with that couple. And I love the idea that there are people out there who are relaxed and open and real enough to be willing to sing on command. I know that my first reaction would be to be embarrassed and jump in the car. Those people are open to the world! I love it.

Okay, it's bedtime for me. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!