12.06.2007

post-bath Phillip and soap update

Here's the P man after his bath last night. We figured out why he hadn't been sleeping very well - he needed more food! Yesterday he had rice cereal and fruit for breakfast, carrots and sweet potato for lunch, and more cereal and fruit for supper, along with full milk feeds. And he slept through last night! Yay! He's a growing guy.

Thank you all so much for your soap orders! I made a batch of oatmeal, milk, and honey soap last night (mmmm) which should be ready in a few days. I'm still waiting for my new and uniform molds to arrive and for my packing materials to be ready, and then I can start putting soap in the Etsy shop. For right now, I'm down to smaller bars of the peppermint poppyseed and plain bars, and I have some more chocolate peppermint bars (which are very creamy and rich, as I used a lot of cocoa butter this time), if anyone would still like to order tester bars. Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!