12.28.2006

The last ones, I promise





OK, these are the last cacti photos (except for one more I'm posting separately because it wouldn't fit). We came home today and they were all open and beautiful! I thought the orange one was really neat because it's on a plant where all other blossoms are that pale yellow / pink combination.

We had a lovely holiday, and it's nice to be home. Appointment #2 at the prenatal clinic is tomorrow, and hopefully we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat! My belly is continuing to get bigger... I think I'll get Adam to start taking pictures soon. Off to unpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!