11.05.2006

Christmas is coming...

A photo I took back in October on a beautiful morning at Ellenwood Park. Just wanted to add some visual interest to the day.

I know, I know, it's not even Remembrance Day yet. But I am still excited for Christmas. Music in particular. Which I admit I retrieved from storage this morning, although I haven't listened to any yet. I'm travelling to Halifax tomorrow with a co-worker - I wonder what kind of looks she'll give me when I ask if she minds listening to Christmas music on the way!

In garden news, I planted some daffodils yesterday morning in the sun, and by the time I was finishing up it was snowing! Slight flurries, but snow. Kind of exciting. There have been more flurries this morning. Adam and I went for a walk and did some yard work; I cut some yew branches and put them in planters at the front and back doors to replace the summer ones, and pulled up some more annuals which have 'had the biscuit', as my mother would say. Things are settling down for a warm winter's nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments - I read and appreciate each one! Sorry about the word verification - the spammers found me and it became necessary. Thanks for taking the time to comment!